Clicking on one of the thumbnails on one of the maps will bring you to a zoomed-in map of that river where you can find our stories and images. Feel free to scroll around in all directions to discover different aspects of the river.
We cut the rivers up in several maps; you can move from one to the other to follow the whole stream from start to finish. Treat it like a non-linear web documentary. You can find different sub stories everywhere.
- Use your scroll pad to navigate in all directions.
- Use Ctrl + and Ctrl – to zoom in and out (Mac = Cmd + or Cmd -)
- Clicking on the logo in the header will bring you back home.
- If you are still zoomed out, the home will look strange. Zoom back to original size and refresh the page.
- When you reach the edge of a map, click on it and it will bring you to the next map.
- You can find all the stories on the maps and on the text pages. If you want to return to a map, you can find it in the menu.
- Click on the title of an article to read it in a text page.